This is an opportunity to effectively take on a fully operational business requiring minimal further investment and the ability to produce instant sales.
With a ready supply of potential customers from Hospital staff and visitors, Queens University nearby and a good passing footfall this is a rare opportunity.
Please note we are not selling a standalone business as such accounts are not available to inspect.
Currently occupying the ground floor with a seating area of 568sq.ft. plus outside seating on a raised section to the front of the building.
Seeking offers over £10,000 for the fixtures and fittings to run a café / sandwich bar in a superb location.
Further details of any of the our commercial properties are available directly from our office at 4 Malone Road Belfast and should you require any information please do not hesitate to contact us.
• All properties are subject to 5% management fee plus VAT on the annual rent.
• Service Charge will be applicable to all properties that are not completely standalone / self-contained units.
• Buildings Insurance is arranged by the Landlord and reimbursed by the tenant annually.
• Where rent is quoted per week the rent is payable monthly in advance; calculated by multiplying the weekly rent by 52 and dividing by 12.
• All tenancies are subject to minimum one quarters deposit and a guarantor.
• All applicants will be required to fill in an application form.
• All details are subject to contract and without prejudice.
How can we help? Let us know, along with the best way to contact you and we'll get right back
“The team at Douglas Huston showed me a house I was interested in but wasn't suitable as soon as they knew what I was looking for they showed me exactly what I was looking for brilliant service and happy in my new home for two years now”Sophie, Belfast
Having problems managing your commercial property?
Unable to find the right long term tenants? Service Charge Issues? Why not call us to discuss confidentially how we can work with you to make your property work harderRead more