- Well established track record in property management
- A flexible and innovative approach to new management business
- Extensive geographical coverage throughout Northern Ireland
- Part of a financially sound company tracing its roots back to 1895
- Professional approach using quality driven systems
- Specialist IT systems and the ability to respond and work to clients' own system
- Partner in Douglas Huston LLP overseeing your property on a monthly basis
- Quick response callouts for maintenance works
Unique service due to high levels of customer contact
Bi-monthly updates delivered by email to facilitate group discussion. Posted to those not on email.
Managing blocks and individual flats across Northern Ireland. Managing all types of building work.
Own team of handymen and tradesmen
Quick response, reliable and can be used for private work.
Typically £200.00 + VAT per flat/unit per annum, depending on no of flats/units and complexity of management. Rises to £300.00 + VAT for more complicated properties. Can be lower for larger developments.
Handover fee up to: £125.00 + VAT per flat/unit depending on state of affairs at handover
Specialist property management software
RICS Regulated giving peace of mind on financial management and secure dedicated bank accounts.
References available upon request.
If you are fed up with your existing agents or want a competitive quote for management of your property please call: Gareth Gibson on 028 90 683 711.
We often inherit buildings from previous managing agents, and have done so in the 11th month of the financial year. Within three months we aim to rectify all major issues and have the block running to our client’s expectations.
We can take on the management of a property within a week of the initial meeting should all the relevant information be readily available. The speed of takeover is dependent on how quickly we are provided with all the required information.
New block management contracts last for 18 months and are renewed on an annual basis. There is also a 3 month’s notice period in the contract, giving our clients comfort in case they change their minds.
At the beginning of a contract all contractor work goes out to tender. We are happy to continue to work with existing contractors that leaseholders or directors of the management company suggest.
Get in touch
Call us on 028 9068 3711 or send us a message...