The unit is currently fitted to a good standard to include concrete flooring, plastered and painted walls fitted disabled WC and fitted kitchenette staff area. the property benefits from Fire Alarm, Gas Central Heating, Suspended ceiling and recessed lighting and wired with plug sockets through the shop space.
Shop / Retail Space Totals - 40.17sq.m / 432sq.ft
WC - 4.37sq.m / 47sq.ft.
Kitchenette - 4.29sq.m, / 46sq.ft
Term - 4 years
Rent - year one £16,000 per annum exclusive rising to £18,000 in years 2,3 and 4.
Lease is effective full repairing and insuring.
The shop is only available due to a change in personal circumstances and as such the website stock fixtures and fittings can be purchased for more information please contact this office.
The following link gives an insight to the talent and opportunity that this building and location offers: - https://www.investni.com/invest-in-northern-ireland/ict.html
Suitable for a wide range of potential occupiers, including but not limited to fashion retailers, professional services and specialist retailers.
To arrange a viewing please contact this office.
Further details of any of the our commercial properties are available directly from our office at 4 Malone Road Belfast and should you require any information please do not hesitate to contact us.
• All properties are subject to 5% management fee plus VAT on the annual rent.
• Service Charge will be applicable to all properties that are not completely standalone / self-contained units.
• Buildings Insurance is arranged by the Landlord and reimbursed by the tenant annually.
• Where rent is quoted per week the rent is payable monthly in advance; calculated by multiplying the weekly rent by 52 and dividing by 12.
• All tenancies are subject to minimum one quarters deposit and a guarantor.
• All applicants will be required to fill in an application form.
• All details are subject to contract and without prejudice.
How can we help? Let us know, along with the best way to contact you and we'll get right back
“The team at Douglas Huston showed me a house I was interested in but wasn't suitable as soon as they knew what I was looking for they showed me exactly what I was looking for brilliant service and happy in my new home for two years now”Sophie, Belfast
Having problems managing your commercial property?
Unable to find the right long term tenants? Service Charge Issues? Why not call us to discuss confidentially how we can work with you to make your property work harderRead more