The ground floor provides intercom access to the upper floors.
The first floor provides two reasonable sized offices suitable for board meetings or private offices again the first floor provides a further kitchenette and two WC's
The second floor provides two offices again suitable for a variety of uses or storage space.
The office space is being refurbished to upgrade the heating to Gas central heating, triple glazed windows are being installed and the whole space repainted and carpeted. this really will make a superb office for an expanding business, start up or as a second office close to Queens University and the City Centre.
Term - 3 to 12 years
Rent - £600.00 per month exclusive
Buildings Insurance - circa £400 per annum
Management fee of 5% plus VAT on the rent
No VAT on rent
Rates Payable according to the Land & Proeprty Services are circa £3,500.00 per annum.
The following link gives an insight to the talent and opportunity that this building and location offers: - https://www.investni.com/invest-in-northern-ireland/ict.html
Suitable for a wide range of potential occupiers, potentially suitable to hi-tech companies seeking expansion close to the Queens University and its large pool of highly educated students and spin off businesses.
Further details of any of the our commercial properties are available directly from our office at 4 Malone Road Belfast and should you require any information please do not hesitate to contact us.
• All properties are subject to 5% management fee plus VAT on the annual rent.
• Service Charge will be applicable to all properties that are not completely standalone / self-contained units.
• Buildings Insurance is arranged by the Landlord and reimbursed by the tenant annually.
• Where rent is quoted per week the rent is payable monthly in advance; calculated by multiplying the weekly rent by 52 and dividing by 12.
• All tenancies are subject to minimum one quarters deposit and a guarantor.
• All applicants will be required to fill in an application form.
• All details are subject to contract and without prejudice.
How can we help? Let us know, along with the best way to contact you and we'll get right back
“The team at Douglas Huston showed me a house I was interested in but wasn't suitable as soon as they knew what I was looking for they showed me exactly what I was looking for brilliant service and happy in my new home for two years now”Sophie, Belfast
Having problems managing your commercial property?
Unable to find the right long term tenants? Service Charge Issues? Why not call us to discuss confidentially how we can work with you to make your property work harderRead more