There is a good sized pay and display car park only a 30 second walk away on Antrim Street.
The property comprises of a spacious open plan ground floor reception and seating area with a central feature stair case to the first floor. With a glass frontage onto Antrim Street.
This is one of the oldest and best known restaurant premises in the city previously having traded as the Golden Cod and Superfry now having traded for 10 years as Del Torro this is a rare opportunity to rent a building of this substance.
Ground Floor Seating and shop front - 1,035 sq.ft. / 96.15 sq.m
With a feature staircase to the first floor and reception area with further seating behind.
Ground Floor Kitchen - 436 sq.ft / 40.50 sq.m
Providing a large open workspace ideal for a restaurant of this size.
First Floor Seating - 443 sq.ft. / 41.15 sq.m
Providing overflow seating or private dining, male and female WC's and access to a flat roof which has been used by the previous tenants as an outdoor smoking area, entertainment and BBQ space.
Second Floor Store & Office - 273 sq.ft. / 25.36 sq.m
Second floor provides either staff changing areas, offices or dry storage space.
Lease - A new Full Repairing and Insuring
Rent - £40,000 per annum exclusive
Rates - Land & Property Services give a list NAV of £15,700.00. All interested parties should satisfy themselves as to the rates payable, estimated to be £8,724.46.
Management Fee - 5% plus VAT of the agreed rent
Length - 15 years or by agreement
Rent Reviews - every 5 years upwards only to open market rental value
We understand the building has not been elected for VAT.
Further details of any of the our commercial properties are available directly from our office at 4 Malone Road Belfast and should you require any information please do not hesitate to contact us.
• All properties are subject to 5% management fee plus VAT on the annual rent.
• Service Charge will be applicable to all properties that are not completely standalone / self-contained units.
• Buildings Insurance is arranged by the Landlord and reimbursed by the tenant annually.
• Where rent is quoted per week the rent is payable monthly in advance; calculated by multiplying the weekly rent by 52 and dividing by 12.
• All tenancies are subject to minimum one quarters deposit and a guarantor.
• All applicants will be required to fill in an application form.
• All details are subject to contract and without prejudice.
How can we help? Let us know, along with the best way to contact you and we'll get right back
“The team at Douglas Huston showed me a house I was interested in but wasn't suitable as soon as they knew what I was looking for they showed me exactly what I was looking for brilliant service and happy in my new home for two years now”Sophie, Belfast
Having problems managing your commercial property?
Unable to find the right long term tenants? Service Charge Issues? Why not call us to discuss confidentially how we can work with you to make your property work harderRead more