33-37 Stranmillis Road Belfast BT9 5AF
Price on application
028 9068 3711
A landmark building within the Queens Quarter. Located on the vibrant Stranmillis Road with its mix of educational facilities, museum, book shops, cafes and professional services.
The property is situated in a highly accessible location close to Queens University, Ulster Museum and Lyric Theatre. With a wide range of professional services, hi-tech businesses, retailers and educational services all in close proximity this is an ideal location and opportunity to locate.
Brand New office development the first private sector scheme in the Queens Quarter for some 10 years, finished to a shell at this time ready for a tenant fit out depending upon use and requirements.
The second floor provides over 1,000 square feet of modern 'loft' style office accommodation which can be left either in its current open plan style for collaborative working or divided into smaller units depending upon the occupiers business needs.
The rateable value for the buildings have not yet been accessed.
Specification to include: -
Gas central heating
Dual aspect Natural light
Access to private roof terrace for relaxing and entertaining clients
Shared common hall entrance
Second Floor - 99.55sq.m / 1,076sq.ft.
Term - 15 years
Rent - £15,000 per annum exclusive
Service Charge - 27.2%
Management fee of 5% plus VAT on the rent
No VAT on rent
The following link gives an insight to the talent and opportunity that this building and location offers: - https://www.investni.com/invest-in-northern-ireland/ict.html
Suitable for a wide range of potential occupiers, potentially suitable to hi-tech companies seeking expansion close to the Queens University and its
Further details of any of the our commercial properties are available directly from our office at 4 Malone Road Belfast and should you require any information please do not hesitate to contact us.
• All properties are subject to 5% management fee plus VAT on the annual rent.
• Service Charge will be applicable to all properties that are not completely standalone / self-contained units.
• Buildings Insurance is arranged by the Landlord and reimbursed by the tenant annually.
• Where rent is quoted per week the rent is payable monthly in advance; calculated by multiplying the weekly rent by 52 and dividing by 12.
• All tenancies are subject to minimum one quarters deposit and a guarantor.
• All applicants will be required to fill in an application form.
• All details are subject to contract and without prejudice.