Hot food consent granted making this a viable unit for a coffee shop or similar.
All interested parties should call 028 90 683 711 to arrange a viewing.
We are delighted to be offering this ground floor retail space on flexible terms.
This retail unit is situated on the ground floor of a well-established office and retail location. It is suitable for a wide variety of uses and previously used as estate agents offices.
This unit has been granted hot food takeaway planning and would be suitable for coffee shop or hot food takeaway.
The unit totals 944 sq.ft of mainly open plan retail space which could be put to a variety of different uses.
The lease terms are as follows
Term - 1 to 10 years
Rent £17,400.00 per annum exclusive
Lease Effective Full Repairing and Insuring lease terms
Service Charge - 25% of expenditure on the common areas
Management Fee - 5% plus VAT of the rent
We are advised the rateable value is £9,750.00 with rates payable of approximately £5,778.64.
Ballyhackamore has been a major success story with more than 50 eateries within a three mile radius. A superb location with quality housing, retail and office accommodation. Excellent transport links, schools and hospitals all combining to make this an excellent place to do business.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact this office directly.
Further details of any of our commercial properties are available directly from our office at 4 Malone Road Belfast and should you require any information please do not hesitate to contact us.
• All properties are subject to 5% management fee plus VAT on the annual rent.
• Service Charge will be applicable to all properties that are not completely standalone / self-contained units.
• Buildings Insurance is arranged by the Landlord and reimbursed by the tenant annually.
• Where rent is quoted per week the rent is payable monthly in advance; calculated by multiplying the weekly rent by 52 and dividing by 12.
• All tenancies are subject to minimum one quarters deposit and a guarantor.
• All applicants will be required to fill in an application form.
• All details are subject to contract and without prejudice.
How can we help? Let us know, along with the best way to contact you and we'll get right back
“The team at Douglas Huston showed me a house I was interested in but wasn't suitable as soon as they knew what I was looking for they showed me exactly what I was looking for brilliant service and happy in my new home for two years now”Sophie, Belfast
Having problems managing your commercial property?
Unable to find the right long term tenants? Service Charge Issues? Why not call us to discuss confidentially how we can work with you to make your property work harderRead more